Thursday, May 16, 2013

Remeber me

I saw this movie, it was about this guy that was obsessed by the idea that if you pay enough attention to the world around you, it will definitely send you some fundamental signal to let you know the way to take. Once the movie was finished I remember that I wanted to have a look to the work of a photographer called Duane Michals.

The first thing I found was a short video where the photographer was writing a letter saying something like this:

"It is no accident that you are reading this. I am making black marks on white paper. This marks are my thoughts. And although I don't know who you're reading this now, in some way, the lines of our lives have intersected here on this white paper. ... These words have been waiting for you. This moment has being waiting for you. Remember me"


Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment