Thursday, March 14, 2013

Photography lessons



Today I surprised myself thinking about the "a-photo-a-day" thing. I thought I may have started a new personal project (can I actually call it a project?) and then I started feeling excited about it and already wondering when it should end. 
Should be a year-long project? Or a Princeton-stay long project? Then I recalled Ivan's thoughts about the fact that some projects may never finish. Should it last forever then? 
Then I heard Pablo's voice saying keep calm and carry on.

¡Orden y Tranquilidad!


self-portrait



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely. When you have such a strong feeling you must carry on to the end!
    Sube más fotos que molan! un abrazo Chiara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehi!!!! Gracias mil Dani! Otro súper abrazo para ti también!

      Delete